Busy as a Bee in My Atelier!

My home goods and personal accessories featured at the Eldorado Arts and Crafts Association May Studio Art Tour, Eldorado at Santa Fe!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Rooms to Remember

Rooms to Remember: The Classic Interiors of Suzanne Tucker
I have known of designer Suzanne Tucker through publications of her work and because she at one point worked with the renowned California designer Michael Taylor; remember his 'California Look' of the 1980s?  Now, she has published an exquisite book of her work.  Her work spans a life rich in the studies of art history to interior architecture; she is an expert in antiques and the decorative arts.  I concur with her insight when she says, "I believe that a beautiful home is intrinsic to gracious living. I also believe that there are many 'right' kinds of beauty and graciousness.  Design to me is about flexibility, options, and context."